So, Rev_Fry and I got together last night and did a couple of takes for the first Monocast. Rev and I will be attending the upcoming Mono Summit in MA on the 23rd and 24th. We figured that we should do a first show before we showed up so we can claim some listeners.
The show is in post-prod currently and should be available for the world within the next week or so. We’ll try to get together next Monday evening and do a second show. I’ll try to remember to have a better mic with me that time.
On the show, we covered current events on Monologue including:
- Mono’s recent forray into games
- my GTK# OpenGL widget, GtkGLAreaSharp
- Mono.Fuse, the Mono API for Linux’s userspace Filesystem building tools
- Eric’s vector graphic manipulation library, SavageSVG
- The next big audio reading application. It’s taking the world by storm. It’s Aaron Bockover’s
- Mr. Snorptaculous’ DAAP audio streaming thingy, Tangerine
- and, my favorite IDE evar, MonoDevelop
You should really listen to it when it’s released :)
It’s been released :)