Bind configuration cleaned up

Okay. That wasn’t so bad.

Now I need to find out whether people are querying colliertech.org or ns1.colliertech.org and ns2.colliertech.org. If colliertech.org is still getting the brunt of the requests, I need to find out how I misconfigured bind and then fix it.

If the requests have started flowing to ns1.colliertech.org (66.152.65.10) and ns2.colliertech.org (66.152.65.11) rather than hitting the old (and now deprecated) name server at colliertech.org (216.39.139.201).

If you have advice, let me know.

Also, I fixed the wiki. I couldn’t migrate to the new php5/mysql5 stack and svn version of mediawiki on the other machine, so we’re back up on the old hardware until I find the time to migrate. One of these days :)

This entry was posted in colliertech, dns, etch, Free Software, linux, mediawiki, mysql, vacation. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply