Last night, Hannah was visiting a friend and Scarlet went to bed early. I spent a couple of hours bringing my mono development environment back up to a working state and verified that the gtkglarea-sharp still builds with the current mono. All’s good.
I made some changes to the wiki documentation, reflecting my appointment as maintainer of the upstream gtkglarea C library.
The top priority for now is getting Alp’s managed GLX bits integrated into the build. It should be relatively simple; I just need a few more hours to do it.
Building a .deb of the library is also a high priority. It looks like dmoonfire is already on this, along with a number of other great .debs, including the one for tao, and one for connector/net (which I plan to supercede :) )