An update on recent changes to the IronRuby packaging.
- We’ve changed the name of the source package because
- We’re packaging IronPython as well as IronRuby (thanks doko!)
- I’ve added the wrapper scripts (irake, igem, etc.). Maybe this is showing that I’m not a heavy user…
- After building meebey’s packages and installing them:
$ cat /etc/debian_version && apt-cache show mono-xbuild | grep '^Version' | head -1 squeeze/sid Version: 188.8.131.52+dfsg-1~pre1
- After installing my build of IronRuby:
$ apt-cache show ironruby | grep ^Version Version: 0.9.0+dfsg-1